Oven Roasted Potatoes
Looking for a side dish that will make the entire family happy? This FOUR ingredient recipe is incredibly easy and will leave your family wanting more!
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper OR Your Favorite Seasoning Salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Peal, wash and dice your potatoes.
- Pour diced potatoes onto a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Salt & Pepper or your favorite seasoning salt.
- Toss gently with your hands to coat all of the potatoes.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
**This is a great method to use with any root vegetables. Try adding carrots, sweet potatoes, parsnip, turnips or even beets.**